2.20.2006

Wesley in Thailand

In January, 2005, Wesley and I met for one last hug in Port Columbus. I was headed for Florida, and he was heading to Thailand for 2 years to join Peace Corps. Wes and I met our freshman year of high school. As long as I can remember, Wes has had a dream of becoming a missionary. While he isn’t directly linked with a large church body, but he is giving 2 years of his life for others. In response to many requests for photos and info of his time, Wes began a blog of his experience. He has done a fabulous job telling his story with words and photos of this far away place. If nothing else, check out the photos. Check him out@ Wesley in Thailand

1 comment:

Wesley said...

Awww Chrissy, You are so sweet! I love you so much. I will never forget, you were the last person
(other than my parents) I saw in Ohio. I cant wait to see you in one year!