2.08.2006

"To love another person is to see the face of God!"


Tonight Lori, Aaron and I are going to see the last touring performance of Les Miserables. For once I knew how to answer when Mom popped the question, "what do you want for your birthday?" We have awesome seats (no balcony tonight!) thanks to Mom! This is the musical I have always wanted to see. I know every word to the score. I woke up in a panic this morning. The tickets are in the bag with the mail, but where's the bag with the mail? So, at 7a I was running through the apartment looking for the tickets instead of getting ready for my 8a Confessions course. I am happy to report all is well, the tickets are on the kitchen table and at 8p tonight we'll begin a night I've spent years dreaming of.

1 comment:

Wesley said...

I hope you enjoy the show Chrissy...Its really a good one...send me a note and let me know how it was...I really miss Theatre!