10.24.2006

I’ll Be Home for Reformation

This weekend I was suppose to lead a Service Learning Trip to the cities. Unfortunately, not enough students signed up to make the trip economically feasible. So, that leaves me with 4 days off over Fall Break. What’s a girl to do? Call Grandma and ask if she’ll pay half on my ticket home. During my lunch hour, I bought a ticket to Ohio for this weekend for only 250! That’s an extremely cheap flight from Sioux Falls to Ohio. Homesickness cured. Not only do I get to go to Ohio for the weekend, but also it’s Reformation Sunday. What an awesome festival to go home for!

2 comments:

Gunslinger said...

YES!

God is good, all the time!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I go away for just a little bit and the blogging gets crazy! :) Glad to hear that you will be going home soon. Miss you guys lots and hopefully talk to you soon. Love ya.