10.20.2006

Feeling Better

My most recent post ‘Homesickness’ is a very real reminder of how blogs are not helpful. Yes, when I wrote it I was extremely upset, but that only lasts for a while. After I blogged, I was able to sleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. Yesterday was a long day with a 6 hour drive and 6 hours of meetings, but Aaron and I stayed in last night, watched Fahrenheit 9/11 and slept for 10 hours. Today life is better, it’s Friday! This morning I realized I didn’t have any afternoon appointments so I grabbed my laptop and bible then headed for Panera. What I need to accomplish this afternoon is doable here. I had a wonderful chicken noodle soup for lunch and now I’m working out of the office working with free Wi-Fi. This morning I found out that I’ve lost 14 pounds in 7 weeks, and 100 days from today is January 29th, the day we leave for Jamaica. While I’m still missing Ohio, Sioux Falls is treating me well.

No comments: