9.08.2005

To Blog or Not to Blog

This week I’ve been ask, ‘why haven’t you blogged yet?’ Below is the reason I haven't blogged. I've been in a funky mood.

Lately I’ve found myself stuck in serious mode and it really sucks. Life consists of going to class, learning the Hebrew alphabet, reading a little for class, opening more boxes, shopping/returning apartment items and hearing news. The latest news…my cousins, former residents of Biloxi, Mississippi, are scattering immediate family due to the devastation of their homes. Mary is in a hotel in Florida with her husband and had to send her daughter to live with her dad in Oklahoma City. Mary’s dad will not return to Biloxi and is living in Oklahoma City while his wife, a nurse, is in temporary housing in Biloxi and wants to rebuild. In other news, Katelynn had to wear a heart monitor for 24-hours because of a valve problem. Jack is recovering slowly. These past few days I have had a few short conversations with Mom but just enough to get the necessary updates. I hate feeling blah! I have an amusing online course. We’re in the getting to know you phase, but it’s giving me many laughs. Back to the books.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Chrissy,
Hang in there! You'll get back into a pattern that you are comfortable with!
Amber