9.06.2006

4

Lori sent an 'about me' thing I had to fill out. Here goes...

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Program Director at Outlaw Ranch
2. Nanny for James and Ellen
3. Program Assistant – All Peoples Chruch
4. Front Desk Clerk – Holiday Inn

Four movies I would watch over and over again:
1. Love Actually
2. Independence Day
3. Phantom of the Opera
4. Twister

Four places I have lived:
1. Presho, SD
2. St. Paul, MN
3. Milwaukee, WI
4. Grove City, OH

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. ER
2. Judging Amy
3. The Simpsons
4. A Baby Story

Four places I've been on vacation:
1. NYC and Niagara Falls
2. Daytona Beach, FL
3. Phoenix, AZ
4. Gatlinburg, TN

Web sites I visit daily or weekly
1. Luther Seminary and Augustana Webmail
2. BBC/CNN/NPR
3. Intellicast
4. Google/Wikipedia/Dictionary.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Q’Doba
2. Country Vegetable Soup by Healthy Choice
3. McDonalds ice cream cones
4. Bratwurst with sauerkraut

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. With Aaron
2. Grove City
3. In a swimming pool with a swim up bar in the Caribbean
4. Los Heroes, El Salvador

No comments: