4.21.2006

More IS Better

Easter Sunday I decided to have many and various kinds of meat to end my Lenten disciple. In 12 hours, I had 7 kinds of meat – of course I had to make sure I had the holy number. It all started at Mom’s brunch with bacon and sausage links. After that, it was the Wernicke dinner with smoked Turkey. The last stop was supper at Spagio with lobster, shrimp, crab and smoked duck.

Today I binged with movies You, Me and Everyone We Know, Elizabethtown, the Legend of Zorro and Memoirs of a Geisha. That's right, four movies in one day. Gotta love Blockbuster and Hollywood Video!

I don’t know what’s up with the numbers thing – I can’t stop counting and doing things many times over. Today I did 6 Sudoku puzzles and now I’m trying to make sure I get 100 blogs done by May 10 – the date of my first entry. 100 blogs, that’s pretty impressive considering I started out to procrastinate end of the year stuff last May.

No comments: