12.01.2005

Da' Bro

This morning I woke up to an email from Todd, my old brother, with the subject line “shit..............I guess I have to get a real job again”. Background on Todd – Degree: Master of Fine Arts, job for the past few years: selling vinyl and stickers with his graphic designs on eBay and doing graphic design for a friend’s company from his house.

Note: Bryon is our cousin.

Here’s what he wrote…

SUBJECT: shit..............I guess I have to get a real job again

...hehhe, guess I have to buy an alarm clock too dammit!!!

Bryon called me today, " Hey, Todd do you want a job?”

We talked on turkey day and I had mentioned business had been slow...yadda, and I had considered getting a "real job" again.

Anyhow, I go in on Friday and do the paperwork as far as I know & go to Michigan for a week to learn new software the week of the 12th.

Damn, funny how things just fall in your lap sometimes ;)

Love ya,

Da' Bro
___________________________

Things like this just make me laugh. It’s not about who you know; it’s about who your cousins are and what kinda companies they own:)

No comments: