11.22.2005

Change in Ohio

After a hellacious week in the cities, Aaron and I found our way to Ohio. It’s good to be back, although it seems like change hit hard while we were away this time. I’m supposed to say, ‘change is good.’ But right now I wanna scream, “stop, go back to your places, let’s take this from the end of August.” Chad is extra mature and recovering from his tonsil extraction, the sanctuary where my family and I worshiped for 20 years has been turned into a fellowship hall, Amber has a beautiful new house and a dog and Saturday we met my parents for a drink to celebrate Jack’s 5* birthday at our favorite Grove City pub that has finally ban smoking. Today Aaron and I are headed to the Easton Imax to see Harry Potter with Laurie and Chad, not only has the rating increased to PG-13 (yeah, Chad just turned 13! – no wait, my little brother is a teenager) but we get to see it in one of two Imax theaters in Columbus. AHH, stop the insanity! At least Thanksgiving promises to be filled with tradition and Katelynn is as hyper and Aaron-crazy as ever.

No comments: