5.03.2007

Screenless after 6


Aaron and I are trying a grand experiment this week – no screen time after 6p, that includes TV and computer screens. Our evenings feel so much longer. So far we’ve played Frisbee and canasta; hopefully I’ll work in a game of Scrabble before the week ends. Tomorrow we’re breaking the screen fast to go to Spider Man 3 at the drive in, but we’re back to it on Saturday with tickets to hear Mahler’s Symphony No. 2 “Resurrection”. Augustana’s choir will join the South Dakota Symphony for the night. Yeah weekends!

2 comments:

Mel said...

good news...my no tv week seems to be sorta continuing. I haven't watched a program on TV yet this week! I caught up on my Grey's episode online and Parry and I watched Duets but so far that's it!

Anonymous said...

That includes TV and computer Screenless.