1.16.2007

Pure Excitement

I’ve moved on from Mauled Funk to Pure Excitement in one week. I can’t focus on work, all I can think about is Jamaica – two weeks from today Aaron and I will be spending our first full day on the beaches of Negril at Sunset at the Palms. “This relaxed all-inclusive is a favorite with ecotourists. It was the world's first hotel to receive Green Globe Certification for environmentally sustainable tourism, and the management works to maintain that status. Rooms here are in tree-house-like cottages amid towering royal palms. Open and airy, rooms have gauzy curtains, natural-wood floors, and high ceilings.” Check it out at SunsetatthePalms.com. The crazy part is winter has finally hit. Last night our actual low was -11, right now it’s 8 with a wind chill of -5 and
we have a few inches of snow on the ground from a Sunday snow storm. I’ve got to get back to not focusing on work as I dream about being in this pool with 'a tropical drink melting in my hand'.

No comments: