7.02.2006

Quick Update

This past week was a busy one. I was in Rapid City leading a Day Camp of 80 campers (1st – 6th grades) at the same time the church held it’s VBS for 70 3-5 year olds. That’s 150 kids in one church! It was exhausting but it went really well.

Exciting and sad family stuff is going on. I’m going to Ohio for Grandma Wernicke’s 90th birthday at the end of July. When I called her today Todd was there and told me she broke her ankle on Friday. She sounds good, but she’s saying how stupid she is for falling. Also this week, Mom, Grandma Miller and Katelynn got tickets to come to South Dakota. We’re planning to go to the Twin Cities, Sioux Falls, Presho, Pierre and the Black Hills.

This week I’m off until Wednesday. Aaron and I are heading to Mike’s in Sioux Falls tomorrow for a 4th of July cookout. Fun times!

No comments: