6.23.2006

Catching Up

It’s amazing how fast summers fly by. I’m also suffering from internet accessibility issues. Anyway, while I’m only able to get online every few days I’ve been documenting the summer in photos. This week I was at Calvary Lutheran in Rapid City for Day Camp.



When Aaron and I were in Ohio we celebrated Shannon’s 24th birthday at Mom’s.



1-3 Pre-party pics.
4-6 The 38. This pickup has been in my family for a few decades. Great Uncle Kenny found it rusting in a West Virginia field and restored it. It’s for sale now – only $10,000 and worth every penny!
7-9 The Party!
7 The cakes were baked and decorated by Amber.
8 Some years ago Wes had to stand on a corner with a sign like we’re holding because he got the worse bowling score. Wes, this one’s for you.
9 It was Shan’s birthday and her last day of school. Time for a big drink!

1 comment:

Wesley said...

Thanks Chrissy!! I saw that on Shans blog too...it made me laugh so hard! I miss you guys so much and cant wait to be there next year!
Wes