8.02.2005

Tomorrow

Tomorrow at this time I will be leaving for the airport to fly to Aberdeen, SD to marry Aaron. Right now, I’m at the office feeling the most unfocused I ever have. Mel just called and we ended the conversation almost crying. It’s one of those times that the friends and family I have are shining through. Saturday 25-30 women gathered to throw me a beautiful wedding shower, Sunday I preached and received more hugs than handshakes as the 180ish worshipers left the sanctuary, that night I had drinks with my brother, Jack who can’t make the trip to SD, yesterday Diane, Sarah and Casey took me to Brio for dinner and then I went to Diane’s for a glass of wine and to view Office Space. I am excited, overwhelmed and anxious. Tomorrow I get to fly to my Aaron, ahh, tomorrow.

No comments: