8.16.2005

Thoughts of the Hour

Jack Update: He is heading to rehab today or tomorrow for a few days/weeks. He is feeling much better however, in addition to his physical limitations he continues to exhibit short-term memory problems.

Other than being constantly worrying about Jack and Katelynn, life is continuing. The reality that Aaron and I will not be separated again is setting in and it’s wonderful! I’m super excited for the events of this week. Lori is in an airplane on her way to Ohio from Minnesota, tomorrow night Shannon, Amber, Laurie, Lori, Aaron and I have tickets to see the Phantom of the Opera, Thursday some of the Bradley clan, Chad, Katelynn, Lori, Aaron, Shannon and I will be playing the day away at Wyandot Lake, Friday is the Ohio reception and Mike (Aaron’s best man and Shan’s new beau) flies in and Saturday is Aaron’s 25th Bonfire Birthday Bash. All this excitement would be a lot on a normal week, however, with Jack in the hospital it adds a new dimension of tiredness and stress. I find myself not wanting to deal with details of anything – I just want to go and have things happen. Unfortunately, I am the planning type and just happened to plan all the fun things for the week. Add that to my procrastination and you’ll get a reception (80+ friends/family have RSVPed) that needs a menu created, food/drinks bought. In the end it will all work beautifully, it always does.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Chrissy -
Your descrption as a master planner /procrastinator suites you to a T.
Amber