12.09.2007

Is 'P' for Pastor?

So, I’m taking classes on the Pass – Marginal – Fail system instead of traditional A – F grades. Today I received an email from a professor stating that a late paper will receive a Marginal if I do not make a few changes. Honestly, I just want to Pass, but since she took the time to send the email stating exactly what needs to be changed to receive a Pass I feel like I have to rewrite the paper. Really, does it make any difference if I write a paper on the rationale behind my Spirituality and the Arts final presentation? It makes the difference between being a student just going for an overall Pass and the student going for the Super-Pass. Aren’t I taking classes without letter grades so I don’t have to worry about how spectacular my work is? Enough ranting, it’s time to earn that Super-Pass that really is only worth a Pass. P is for Pastor!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bravo, your idea it is very good